- Nursery (0-11 months) - Judy Canning & Pat Maher - Room 119
- 1 year olds - Suzanne Kertz -Room 122
- 2 year olds - Sarena Willson & Curt Rennison - Room 124
- 3 year olds - Lori Swetnam - Room 125
- Pre-K (4 & 5 year olds) - Darla Moberly & Kathy Lee - Room 117
- Kindergarten - Jennifer Kidd - Room 223
- 1st Grade - Jody Hamlin - Room 224
- 2nd Grade - Nita Hill - Room 216
- 3rd Grade - Amanda Ackerson - Room 217
- 4th Grade - Doug & Karen Stephens - Room 218
- 5th Grade - Shawn & Laura Wood - Room 221
JAM Sunday School
Teachers: Stephen & Danielle Knoche
Host: Shelly Frazier
Location: Room 204 & 205
HS Sunday School
Teacher: Associate Pastor, Tyson Branizor
Host: Bob Hunt
Curriculum: Ephesians by Tony Merida
Location: Youth Room
Assimilating people through Sunday School at First Baptist (Galatians 6:6).
The Forge College and Young Professionals is geared to 18-25 year old students who sharpen each other based on Proverbs 27:17. Featuring videos, discussion, and life application every Sunday during the Sunday School hour at 9:30am.
The Forge Thursday Bible Study
The Forge Thursday Bible Study is topically, video driven studies by engaging authors meeting every Thursday from January until November at 7pm each night in the Stephenson home. Snacks and refreshments always provided.
The Forge Game Nights
Game Nights are a fun time of fellowship and bonding as friends through adventurous board games and snacks. It's always a fun event to invite your friends! Meets one Friday a month in the Stephenson home at 7pm.
Newly married, single, college & career young adults desiring to have a vital faith in a changing world. Features discussion and real world application.
* young * active * mobile * growing.
Family I focuses on families with young children in their 20's & 30's.
Family II focuses on families who have school-aged children in their 30's-40's.
M.A.S.H. stands for Middle Age Seeking Him where committed couples (30's-6o's) learn the Bible and apply its truths.
Lively discussion with 50's plus of scripture application to our daily lives using Gospel Project.
Lifebuilders 50's and beyond study verse by verse under Bob's teaching.
Senior singles and couples 60's & beyond using Explore the Bible.
Adults digging deep into scripture.
Women Supporting Women using Masterworks.
Single parent moms with children studying various topical Bible studies.